Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update

I had my labs done yesterday and the doc cleared me for chemo on Monday. My counts were up and I didn't have a shot yesterday. Today is the first day in a week that I won't be at the clinic or hospital so I am going to enjoy my time off. The aches and pains have subsided and now I am just a bit tired from a week of poor sleep.

The doctor went over my lung test with me this week. The key indicator that they look at had dropped 22% which is too much. Usually anything over 15% is enough to stop the B drug. So for my last two rounds I will only have 3 drugs injected instead of 4. It will save me 30 minutes and more damage to my lungs. I don't think it will have too much impact on the after effects though. Getting closer to the end each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment